At Skyline we strive to give you a one stop experiential holiday which includes holistic well-being, connecting closely to nature and enjoying the mountain’s simple yet luxurious offerings.
- A traditional sauna with an outdoor yoga deck
- An outdoor rain shower
- An outdoor cooking area to prepare wood-fired pizzas
- A common living area with a fireplace and washroom
- A common dining room
- A lounge with HDTV
- A fully equipped modern kitchen
- Separate staff accommodation for male and female house help and staff
*Guests can either book single duplex units or the entire lodge, which can comfortably accommodate 15 people.
All amenities and luxuries are meaningless if the food served isn’t tasty. We strive hard to serve tasty, healthy and fresh food so that it’s worth every penny. We source raw materials and dairy products locally while vegetables, apples, and cherries you’ll have are grown in our own fields and orchards. With a chef on board, we can prepare any special dish or cuisine on request.